Weird immigration things

Did you know that even if you went to major public universities in the U.S., Canada still requires that you get your education internationally validated if you want to get the immigration points for being educated? So you have to pay someone $225 (plus transcript fees) to look at the piece of paper and say YUP you got a degree.



Here is my validation, so we can all be impressed with this: